This class covers the same topics as Intro to Woodworking and is open to women-identified, transgender, and non-binary folks. Designed to em
What You'll Get
This class covers the same topics as Intro to Woodworking and is open to women-identified, transgender, and non-binary folks. Designed to empower and build community among diverse beginner woodworkers, this five-session class covers:
- wood physics
- shop safety and etiquette
- an introduction to joinery concepts
- hands-on experience with the most commonly used woodworking machines
- Wear shop-appropriate clothing--comfortable shoes and no loose or hanging items.
- Bring a pencil and paper to take notes (optional).
Class Starting Thursday, January 09
- Thursday, January 09, 7:00PM- 10:00PM
- Thursday, January 16, 7:00PM- 10:00PM
- Thursday, January 23, 7:00PM- 10:00PM
- Thursday, January 30, 7:00PM- 10:00PM
- Thursday, February 06, 7:00PM- 10:00PM
Price includes $100 material/equipment fee.
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Woodworking classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Makeville Studio, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 6, 2020.