What You'll Get
The Adult Choir will work on short programs with a wide variety of music. We will tackle some classical, folk and popular music. The conductor hopes to improve participants vocal quality as wells as provide a musical challenge.
Lessons will be conducted with all voice parts present. It is expected that participants will take time between sessions to practice and learn parts already covered.
- Please reach out to Coursehorse to schedule for an audition
- Potential singers should prepare 2 songs of contrasting styles for their audition as well as sit for a vocal and ear evaluation.
Class Starting Thursday, April 04
- Thursday, April 04, 6:00PM- 7:00PM
- Thursday, April 11, 6:00PM- 7:00PM
- Thursday, April 18, 6:00PM- 7:00PM
- Thursday, April 25, 6:00PM- 7:00PM
Class Starting Thursday, May 02
- Thursday, May 02, 6:00PM- 7:00PM
- Thursday, May 09, 6:00PM- 7:00PM
- Thursday, May 16, 6:00PM- 7:00PM
- Thursday, May 23, 6:00PM- 7:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Music classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, National Conservatory of Arts, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Must be 18 or older to attend. ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged, altered, or redeemed for other dates, but may send a friend in place. Must present CourseHorse confirmation email upon arrival. Purchaser name must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with CourseHorse and course provider for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Note, additional equipment or materials may be required or included in purchase price, see course description for details. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.