Autodesk AutoCAD 2019 Level 1: Essentials learning course is designed for those using AutoCAD® 2019 with a Windows operating system. This l
What You'll Get
Autodesk AutoCAD 2019 Level 1: Essentials learning course is designed for those using AutoCAD® 2019 with a Windows operating system. This learning course is not designed for the AutoCAD for Mac software.
The objective of AutoCAD 2019 is to enable you to create, modify, and work with a 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software.
This course covers the essential core topics for working with the AutoCAD software. The course begins with learning the basic tools for creating and editing 2D drawings. It then continues to explore the tools used to annotate drawings by adding text, hatching, dimensions, and tables. More advanced tools, such as working with blocks and setting up layouts, are introduced to improve your efficiency with the software.
This course continues with more sophisticated techniques that extend your mastery of the software. For example, here you go beyond the basic skill of using a template to understand the process of setting up a template, creating annotation styles, and how to work with external references.
Professionals who want unparalleled creative freedom, productivity, and precision for producing superb 3D modeling
- Getting Started with AutoCAD
- Basic Drawing and Editing Commands
- Projects: Creating a Simple Drawing
- Drawing Precision in AutoCAD
- Making Changes in Your Drawing
- Projects: Making Your Drawings More Precise
- Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
- Advanced Object Types
- Analyzing Model and Object Properties
- Projects: Drawing Organization and Information
- Advanced Editing Commands
- Projects: Creating More Complex Objects
- Setting Up a Layout
- Printing Your Drawing
- Projects: Preparing to Print
- Adding Dimensions
- Projects: Annotating Your Drawing
- Working Effectively with AutoCAD
- Accurate Positioning
- Projects: Productivity Tools
- Parametric Drawing
- Working with Blocks
- Projects: Creating and Organizing Blocks
- Creating Templates
- Working with Layouts
- Annotation Styles
- Projects: Drawing Setup and Utilities
- External References
- Projects: Drawing
- Required: A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology.
- Required: A working knowledge of your operating system.
- Required: Access to the 2019 version of the software.
Class Starting Monday, August 19
- Monday, August 19, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Tuesday, August 20, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Wednesday, August 21, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Autocad classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, NetCom Learning, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 21, 2019.