This four-day instructor-ledcourse provides students with the knowledge and skills to leverage Microsoft Windows PowerShell v2 to administer
What You'll Get
This four-day instructor-ledcourse provides students with the knowledge and skills to leverage Microsoft Windows PowerShell v2 to administer their Windows environment. Both the command line environment and the scripting capabilities inherent in Microsoft's automation engine are addressed during this hands-on course.
This course is intended for systems administrators responsible for managing Windows platforms who are interested in automating administrative tasks.
- Recommended: Experience managing Windows operating systems.
- Recommended: Familiarity with Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows 7.
- Recommended: Scripting experience is recommended but not required.
- Install and configure PowerShell v2 on various Windows operating systems
- Navigate the command line interface as well as the integrated scripting environment
- Leverage cmdlets to accomplish daily management tasks
- Format information returned by PowerShell v2 in a variety of styles
- Create PowerShell v2 scripts to automate routine tasks
- Manage multiple systems concurrently though PowerShell v2 remoting
- Understand the security capabilities within PowerShell v2 and how to manage them
- Enhance the management of other Microsoft products by using the skills and general knowledge covered in this course
Class Starting Monday, December 16
- Monday, December 16, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Tuesday, December 17, 9:30AM- 5:00PM
- Wednesday, December 18, 9:30AM- 5:00PM
- Thursday, December 19, 9:30AM- 5:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Automation classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, NetCom Learning, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 19, 2019.