This course is specifically designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need
What You'll Get
This course is specifically designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam. The skills and knowledge you gain in this course will help you avoid making costly mistakes and increase your competitive edge in the project management profession.
The PMP® exam content is majorly focused on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge - Sixth Edition, (PMBOK® Guide) and other sources, this program features a wide variety of proven learning tools.
What you will receive:
- Expert led lectures
- Real-life examples
- 35 PMI PDUs (Based on course delivery & assignment hours)
- Tips and tricks to conquer the exam
- - Assistance with the PMI application process
- A bachelor's degree and 4,500 hours of Project Management experience, and 35 hours of classroom instruction that relate to project management objectives (NetCom's PMP training satisfies this requirement)
OR - a High School diploma or equivalent and 7,500 hours of Project Management experience.
- Supporting Documentation is required for the above qualifications.
- Pass the PMP exam, which consists of 200 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 4 hours. NetCom's Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification course will prepare you for this exam.
This course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience (regardless of whether their formal job role is project manager), who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training.
The course is appropriate for these persons if they wish to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification.
- Define project management fundamentals
- Define project management within the organization
- Define the project management methodology
- Initiate a project
- Develop a project management plan and plan components
- Plan a project schedule
- Plan project costs
- Plan for quality, resources, and procurements
- Plan for risk
- Plan stakeholder engagement and communications
- Execute a project
- Work with stakeholders
- Monitor project work, scope, risks, stakeholder engagement, and communications
- Control project changes, scope, schedule, costs, quality, resources, and procurements
- Close a project
Class Starting Monday, September 09
- Monday, September 09, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Tuesday, September 10, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Wednesday, September 11, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Thursday, September 12, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Friday, September 13, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for PMP classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, NetCom Learning, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 13, 2019.