Cake pops are SooOOo last year – Learn how to make the New trendiest treat on the block; The Cake popsicle! Come learn how to go form
What You'll Get
Cake pops are SooOOo last year – Learn how to make the New trendiest treat on the block; The Cake popsicle!
Come learn how to go form cake to popsicle and create this tasty & perfect instagramable dessert!
- Classes will begin on time so please be sure to allow enough time to arrive and prepare prior to the start of the class. The studio will be open to students 15 minutes prior to beginning of class to allow for set up. Classes occasionally run over time, please let the instructor know if you need to leave early or immediately at the end of class so they can plan for it.
- All tools and equipment will be supplied for use during each class, unless otherwise noted in the class outline.
- Feel free to take pictures and post to social media. We do not allow video or voice recording. Please also refrain from sharing class materials or step-by-step pictures.
- Cell phones should be silenced while in class. Please excuse yourself to the store area if you need to make or take a call.
- Please wear closed toed shoes; flip-flops and other open sandals are not permitted. If you have long hair please keep it tied up for the duration of the class.
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Cake Pops classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, NY Cake Academy, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print