PARLÉ is a 2-Day Presentation Training Bootcamp tailored to the needs of leaders and managers in business and non-profit organizations. Cre
What You'll Get
PARLÉ is a 2-Day Presentation Training Bootcamp tailored to the needs of leaders and managers in business and non-profit organizations. Created by a group of seasoned public speaking trainers and business executives, the program delivers curated and truly relevant content that meets the requirements of today’s presenting. The Bootcamp teaches physical and verbal delivery techniques as well as storytelling in a business context. Our program is inclusive for all genders, historically underrepresented groups, and LGBTQI+.
Program & Method
Our immersive, results-oriented, and transformational program delivers immediate results. The classes are kept small to ensure that each participant has the full attention they need to learn and integrate the material. There are several trainers on-site to ensure one-on-one coaching after every exercise throughout the 2-Day program.
- Comprehensive curriculum: The Bootcamp teaches both the physical and verbal delivery skills (see curriculum below) and story-telling techniques widely used by top executives in leading industries.
- Hands-on exercises: Each item in the curriculum is accompanied by a hands-on, immersive exercise which allows participants to immediately integrate the techniques and skills as they learn them.
- One-on-one feedback: Each exercise is filmed, and only the participant and their coach will watch the video. Filming throughout the course ensures maximum learning through coaching. Final presentations will also be filmed, and each participant keeps their video clips for reference and further learning at the end of the workshop.
Course Curriculum Outline
DAY ONE: Physical and verbal delivery techniques
On day one, each participant builds the skill set needed to present in any public speaking situation, with a focus on the business context.
- Characteristics and behaviors of great presenters
- Techniques to manage nerves
- Powerful postures
- Gestures & facial expressions
- Eye contact
- Movement in the room
- Speed, tone
- Volume & diction
- Using visual aids & materials
DAY TWO: Storytelling in a business context
On day two, each participant uses their own material to learn how to approach, build and deliver an executive style presentation
Context and approach
- Storytelling rules in the business context
- Activate a topic with a “problem question”
- Create a presentation framework
- PPT structure and visual storytelling
- Deliver the main message
- Build credibility
- Layout an action plan
Pulling it all together
- How to master a Q&A
- Final presentations
The exact duration of the course can vary based on group size and how quickly the group moves through the materials.
Note: Please wear the type of clothing that you will be most likely wearing during a presentation. E.g. if you work in an office where you typically would wear a suit, please wear that for the course.
Class Starting Saturday, September 07
- Saturday, September 07, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Sunday, September 08, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
Class Starting Thursday, September 26
- Thursday, September 26, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Friday, September 27, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
Class Starting Saturday, November 02
- Saturday, November 02, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Sunday, November 03, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
Class Starting Saturday, December 07
- Saturday, December 07, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
- Sunday, December 08, 9:00AM- 5:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Presentation classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, PARLÉ Presentation Training, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print