Acting as “Being.” It is deceptively simple, but only something we can learn by doing, and by watching and listening to each other.This clas
What You'll Get
Acting as "Being." It is deceptively simple, but only something we can learn by doing, and by watching and listening to each other.
This class might be for you if you:
- Want to relax and feel natural on film.
- Are intimidated by acting on camera and need to build your confidence.
- Be freed from the pressure to perform so you can focus your attention on learning and refining on-camera skills in a supportive and exciting environment.
- Explore how filmed scenes are created and understand the practical realities of an actor's job on set.
- Be provided with scenes and encouraged to learn from making mistakes, with the goal of a focused and practical investigation of the work.
- Be able to make brave and interesting choices in front of the camera.
Successful candidates must participate in and pass an audition before registering for this program, schedule an audition at the "Request Info" submission above. All registrations are subject to approval by The Primary Stages Einhorn School of Performing Arts.
Class Starting Tuesday, October 22
- Tuesday, October 22, 6:30PM- 9:30PM
- Tuesday, October 29, 6:30PM- 9:30PM
- Tuesday, November 05, 6:30PM- 9:30PM
- Tuesday, November 12, 6:30PM- 9:30PM
- Tuesday, November 19, 6:30PM- 9:30PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for On Camera Acting classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Primary Stages ESPA, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2019.