The Alexander Technique teaches people of all disciplines to release habitual tension for an experience of more freedom, poise, and presence
What You'll Get
The Alexander Technique teaches people of all disciplines to release habitual tension for an experience of more freedom, poise, and presence in your work.
This class might be for you if you:
- Desire more freedom, poise, and presence in the audition room, on stage, or in your everyday work and life.
- Want techniques to feel grounded at any moment.
- Are new to the Technique or want to deepen your practice in this intensive format.
- Discover how your body is designed to move, breathe, sound, and emote using the Alexander Technique.
- Utilize exercises on how to sit, stand, and speak, followed by partner work incorporating breath and text.
- Be on your feet applying what you’ve learned to materials of your choosing, including monologues, audition sides, songs, poems, presentations, or speeches.
- Have the essential physical skills to calm your nerves, improve your posture, and find your voice.
- Be able to apply the technique to perform without physical hindrances.
- Leave confident, energized, and ready to take on the world.
Class Starting Wednesday, February 26
- Wednesday, February 26, 6:30PM- 9:30PM
- Wednesday, March 04, 6:30PM- 9:30PM
- Wednesday, March 11, 6:30PM- 9:30PM
- Wednesday, March 18, 6:30PM- 9:30PM
- Wednesday, March 25, 6:30PM- 9:30PM
- Wednesday, April 01, 6:30PM- 9:30PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Alexander classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Primary Stages ESPA, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2020.