This fun, interactive workshop offers a safe, judgment-free environment where we work together with girls to build self-esteem and confidenc
What You'll Get
This fun, interactive workshop offers a safe, judgment-free environment where we work together with girls to build self-esteem and confidence through interactive lessons and discussions. The program addresses topics such as: handling tough situations with friends and family, becoming goal-oriented, coming across how we want to come across, and positive self-image. This "open-forum" style structure of the workshop allows girls to open up about their own concerns, learning from the instructors and from each other, without judgment. As supplemental material, the girls work toward completing their very own socialgirlz:-) personal guidebook.
- How to feel confident and make a good first impression
- The best ways to handle difficult social situations, ie) combating bullying, resolving conflicts with peers, resisting peer pressure, taking responsibility, and being empathetic
- How to make and keep friends
- How to identify and express feelings
- Personal grooming and dressing appropriately (in terms of age and setting)
- To develop a greater sense of personal accomplishment by setting and attaining short-term and long-term goals
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Kids Life Skills classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, socialsklz:-), in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2019.