Communicating with others is perhaps the most important life skill—without this ability, interacting with others can be awkward and uncomf
What You'll Get
Communicating with others is perhaps the most important life skill—without this ability, interacting with others can be awkward and uncomfortable. The purpose of this workshop is to teach students how to cooperate effectively in real world settings with peers, adults, parents, siblings, and friends. The program will also facilitate initiating and pursuing communication with ease and ultimately equip students with a finely-tuned modern day communication toolkit.
The workshop will cover:
- How to initiate and maintain conversations
- Verbal and non-verbal aspects of communication
- Engaging in a dialogue vs. monologue
- Appropriate questions to ask
- Asking pertinent questions
- Active listening and paying attention to others
- Conversing with peers versus adults
- Eliminating effective use of junk words (ie. Like, Um Ya Know)
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Kids Life Skills classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, socialsklz:-), in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2019.