Voice for the Actor 1In this class, students explore physical/vocal exercises designed to loosen and free the voice/body so that they can co
What You'll Get
Voice for the Actor 1
In this class, students explore physical/vocal exercises designed to loosen and free the voice/body so that they can communicate with more clarity, spontaneity and power. The ultimate goal of this class is for students to have a clear understanding of a vocal warm-up that they can do on their own.
Voice for the Actor 2
Voice 2 picks up where Voice 1 left off. In Voice 2 students work on developing their own 20-minute voice warm-up, which they present for feedback in class. Students will also explore the connection between sound, movement and impulse.
Class Starting Monday, January 06
- Monday, January 06, 11:00AM- 2:00PM
- Tuesday, January 07, 11:00AM- 2:00PM
- Wednesday, January 08, 11:00AM- 2:00PM
- Thursday, January 09, 11:00AM- 2:00PM
- Friday, January 10, 11:00AM- 2:00PM
- Monday, January 13, 11:00AM- 2:00PM
- Tuesday, January 14, 11:00AM- 2:00PM
- Wednesday, January 15, 11:00AM- 2:00PM
- Thursday, January 16, 11:00AM- 2:00PM
- Friday, January 17, 11:00AM- 2:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Voice Over classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, The Barrow Group Acting School, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 17, 2020.