What You'll Get
Drinking whisky is very popular, but with so many brands, terms, ways to drink and strong opinions floating around, it is hard to find some clarity. You may have asked yourself some of these questions:
- What is the difference between a blended and a single malt whisky?
- How do I choose a whisky, are all the expensive whiskies better?
- Shall I drink whisky with ice, water, neat or else? Not sure about my own taste
- Some people seem to enjoy whisky a lot, how could I too?
- By the way, shall we write whisky or whiskey?
You will taste 7 whiskies of various origins (scotch, irish, french and other) to give you the opportunity to experience the broad diversity of the aromas that various whiskies can offer.
At the end of the experience, not only will you have clarity on these questions and more, but you’ll understand what you like and what you don’t like, how to choose and most importantly, how to enjoy whisky.
Price for 1 participant
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Whiskey classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Whisky Gourmet, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 9, 2019.