What You'll Get
Today's side deal gets you a choice of etiquette lessons at Courteous Kids, located in the Saddlebrook Community Center. Choose from the following options:
– For $10, get one Teen Table Talk course (a $20 value)
– For $10, get three preschool teas (a $21 value)
– For $12, get a four-class Manners Matter course (a $25 value)
This Groupon expires December 11, 2010.
- In the Teen Table Talk course, students in grades 6–12 learn conversation skills, proper greetings, restaurant lingo, tipping, and more during a four-course spaghetti dinner (included)
- Prepare children in grades 1–5 for large holiday gatherings with the after-school Manners Matter course, which focuses on social skills and table manners and includes snacks, games, support materials, and a completion certificate
- For ages 3–5, three preschool teas impart the basics of etiquette with snacks and each student's choice of guest (friend, parent, or grandparent)
- Class size and schedule vary
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 11, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. By appointment only; 24-hr cancellation policy or Groupon is forfeited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.