All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· March 21, 2017
· March 6, 2017
· March 6, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for $25 worth of food for two or more, valid Saturday–Thursday
- $26 for $50 worth of food for four or more, valid Saturday–Thursday
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must use full voucher value in one visit. Tax and Gratuity not included. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Offer for Four requires 4 diners at table. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Courtside Grill
At Courtside Grill, it's almost as if you're actually sitting courtside: nearly 40 TVs line the walls, ensuring you catch every second of action during the day's biggest games. That massive lineup of screens isn't the only thing that sets Courtside Grill apart, however: all the food here is strictly kosher, making Courtside a truly unique stop in Nassau County. More than a dozen beers on top compliment the pub's menu, which features such fan favorites as:
- Baja fish tacos: This popular appetizer stars a trio of flour tortillas stuffed with fresh mahi mahi, mango black bean salsa, and the kitchen's special sour cream and guacamole sauce.
- Brisket burger: Pulled brisket doused in a house-smoked barbecue sauce and topped with coleslaw on a brioche bun.
- The Longhorn: A footlong hotdog wrapped in bacon and smothered in caramelized onions and barbecue sauce.