The ocean has long been a stage for humanity’s grandest achievements, from Magellan’s circumnavigation of the globe to Columbus’s discovery that lobsters look like tiny monsters. Set sail for seafood with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $59.99 for one pound of fresh Maine lobster meat (a $119.98 value)
- $89.99 for two pounds of fresh Maine lobster meat (a $180 value)<p>
- $64.99 for a lobster bake for two with two lobster tails, lobster bisque or clam chowder, and two whoopie pies (a $130 value)
- $69.99 for two 10-ounce lobster mac ‘n’ cheeses with a 40-ounce clam chowder or lobster bisque (a $139.98 value)<p>
- $79.99 for 4 live 1.25-pound Maine lobsters (a $160 value)
- $104.99 for 6 live 1.25-pound Maine lobsters (a $215 value)
- $154.99 for 10 live 1.25-pound Maine lobsters (a $250 value)<p>
Shipping is not included with this Groupon, and orders cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Shipping charges run $25–$45, depending on the size of the order. Click here to learn more information about shipping, delivery, and product packing.<p>
Cousins Maine Lobster
Zagat. ABC's Shark Tank, The Chew, and Good Morning America. These are just a few of the outlets that have been talking up Cousins Maine Lobster. Devised years ago during a video-game hockey match between cousins Jim Tselikis and Sabin Lomac, the company has now fulfilled their dream of pairing diners hungry for good food with sustainably-harvested lobster.
Both founders share roots in Maine, where their love for the succulent crustaceans sprouted. Today, LA locals flock to the Cousins food truck, which roams the streets serving lobster rolls, lobster mac 'n' cheese, and steaming bowls of lobster bisque. In Pasadena, Cousins Maine Lobster brings those dishes into a welcoming dining room, as customers curb their hunger with lobster pot pies. The Cousins team also sends Maine lobster to homes around the country through online orders, a far more efficient method than teaching their delivery pelican not to eat the merchandise.
“Great customer service, once computers were up and running”
“The lobster was delicious”