All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $50 for all-day admission, goggles and mask system, paint-gun rental, initial CO2 air fill, and 500 paintballs at Cousins Paintball
- Good at four locations: Coram, Manchester, New Windsor, and Staten Island
- Diverse terrain
- Facilities offer woods, rivers, open fields, air ball, hyper ball, and other themed games
- Six hours of field time
- Friendly, engaged referees
- Choose all-day admission on an open field or three hours on a private field for groups of 10 or more
- Call at least 48 hours in advance to make a reservation.
- Must sign waiver; those under 18 years old must have waiver signed by guardian.
Cousins Paintball’s Coram location has gotten mostly positive reviews from paint-splattered ballers at PBReview.com: > * Cousins at Coram NY is my favorite [paintball venue] so far…Most fields at Cousins are big enough so you don‘t get taken out by 10 paintballs at the same time right away when referee blows his whistle to start a game and that’s a plus IMO… – Xmarkerman > * What I was most impressed with was the number of refs and how engaged they were during the games. It appeared that they were right on the spot of any activity and ready to call out hits. Very little wiping which I can’t stand. – Dr. K
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. 48-hour scheduling & cancellation policy or Groupon is forfeited. Not valid for special events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cousins Paintball
For more than 30 years, Cousins Paintball has been at the forefront of the paintball industry, equipping hundreds of thousands of players for battle. In addition to fun and thrill, the business prioritizes safety, providing participants with full masks to protect eyes and faces, and specially designed paint is free of any harmful ingredients. With referees overseeing competitive battles, players are free to keep their eyes on the prize as they race to capture the flag or compete in special events.