Dining etiquette requires one to use a soupspoon for gazpacho, a dessertspoon for crème brûlée, and chopsticks for fitting in when dining with walrus. Learn to harness an arsenal of utensils with today’s Groupon to Cova, valid on Washington Avenue and Kirby Drive. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get a contemporary dinner for two (up to an $81 value). The dinner includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $16 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $56 value)
One dessert (up to a $9 value)
- For $75, you get a contemporary dinner for four (up to a $162 value). The dinner includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $32 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $112 value)
Two desserts (up to an $18 value)
- For $15, you get $30 worth of anything on the menu. Entrees range from $14–$28.
Cova’s elegant mahogany tables groan beneath platters filled by Houston-grown, Italy-ripened executive chef Eric Lawhon. Each location serves a slightly different menu, which diners ease into by selecting from an array of crisp-crusted pizzas or diving into a rillette, a delicate construction of pork confit laced with cumin-infused red cabbage. Seared venison with hints of juniper and a side of sage-soaked bread pudding lets diners enjoy a freeing forest romp without the danger of a park ranger building a nest in their car. Chocolate-hazelnut torte cloaked in berry coulis and coffee-tinged ganache drops a dulcet curtain over culinary productions. Though they are not included in this Groupon, colorful bottles of wine peer from bristling shelves at chattering diners, and Cova occasionally hosts tastings and other oenophile events.
85% of 167 customers recommend
“Not for large groups...good for parties of 2 or 4.”
“Great variety of wines.”