All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 19, 2018
· Reviewed February 18, 2018
· Reviewed February 9, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $64.50 for one Rodizio dinner for two people with one bottle of wine, valid Monday through Thursday ($88 value)
- $86.50 for one Rodizio dinner for two people with one bottle of wine, valid any day ($88 value)
- $129 for one Rodizio dinner for four people with two bottles of wine, valid Monday through Thursday ($176 value)
- $175 for one Rodizio dinner for four people with two bottles of wine, valid any day ($176 value)
Each rodizio dinner includes unlimited meats, access to the 30-item salad bar, and six hot Brazilian side dishes. See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 13, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Not valid on federal holidays or on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Easter. Sales tax not included and is applied to the entire bill. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cowboy Brazilian Steakhouse
At Cowboy Brazilian Steakhouse in Charleston, servers make their rounds through the dining room in the traditional churrascaria style, carrying 16 types of skewered meats that they carve onto guests' plates. In addition to meats such as spicy chicken sausage and filet mignon wrapped in bacon, there's also a salad bar with more than 30 items for building your own replica of bacon-wrapped filet mignon out of vegetables, as well as six hot sides. The walk-in wine cellar stocks varietals from Argentina, Chile, and California, but if you're in the mood for spirits, simply flag down a bar cart. Each one is stocked with ingredients for caipirinhas, the national cocktail of Brazil.