All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $59 for a prix-fixe dinner for two with four margaritas, valid Sunday-Thursday only ($109.90 value)
- $69 for a prix-fixe dinner for two with four Margaritas, valid Friday-Saturday only ($109.90 value)
- $118 for a prix-fixe dinner for four with eight Margaritas, valid Sunday-Thursday only ($219.80 value)
- $138 for a prix-fixe dinner for four with eight Margaritas, valid Friday-Saturday only ($219.80 value)
- Click here to view the prix-fixe menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cowgirl Sea-Horse
Under the full-sized antlers that crown hanging lamps in Cowgirl Sea-Horse, exposed brick and mismatched strips of wallpaper watch as forks sink into seafood and creative, Mexican-influenced American fare. Live music marinates in the sunlight spilling through multiple sets of French doors, which whisper Parisian nothings as margaritas and clink atop the rustic bar. Brunchtime bellies greet French toast crusted with Capn' Crunch, and on Taco Tuesdays, $2 soft or crispy tacos sail on pico de gallo seas to smuggle beef, chicken, or beans into gullet ports. During lunch and dinner, side dish-stuffed Beach Baskets showcase white fish reubens and house smoked baby back ribs rubbed with a special blend of spices and served with their own BBQ sauce and served with mashed potatoes cream gravy and coleslaw.