All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Massage therapist’s name and license: Ma Minyan #MA80812
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet, back and body to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cozy Foot Spa
Bright yellow paint adorns the walls of Cozy Foot Spa along with plush, cushioned seats that melt stress away. In this main room, guests receive foot massages or can opt for a full-body massage in one of their many private, cozy rooms. Full-body massages incorporate both Eastern or Western methods and can include hot stones, salt, or sugar scrubs. Meanwhile, foot packages start with hot soaks and then pressure point work. A trip to Cozy Foot Spa ensures guests are comfortable, cared for, and relaxed while the professional staff kneads out pain and tension.
- Foot massages: start with a foot-bath infused with traditional Chinese herbs that aim to improve circulation and mobility. Clients can add a neck, shoulder, and back massage while their feet soak. A therapist applies pressure to over 60 energy points, easing aches and pains in the feet while also bringing the corresponding body areas into harmony. This service takes place in the spa's public area that is made to feel relaxing and soothingly quiet.
- Body massages: such as classic Swedish employ gentle but firm pressure and smooth strokes to improve flexibility and relaxation. Deep-tissue focuses on alleviating congestion and realigning the deeper layers of muscle and fascia. Clients may opt to add hot stones to melt away stiffness, or aromatherapy to enhance the experience. For example, lavender is beneficial for relaxation, while eucalyptus helps alleviate muscle soreness. These services take place in a private room and couples may enjoy their massage together.