Repairing a cell phone is best left to professionals, who are trained to remove cracked screens without spilling all the contacts everywhere. Keep your affairs in order with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $29 for button or charger-port repair for an iPhone 4 or 4s ($65 value)
- $65 for screen repair for an iPhone 4 or 4s ($135 value)
- $99 for screen repair for an iPhone 5 ($150 value)
- $139 for screen repair for an iPhone 5s or 5c ($210 value)
- $55 for screen repair for a fourth generation iPod Touch ($110 value)
- $75 for screen repair for a Samsung 3 ($150 value)
- $99 for screen repair for a Samsung 4 ($200 value)
- $11 for $20 worth of cell phone accessories
CPR Cell Phone Repair
CPR Cell Phone Repair brings gadgets back to life with a variety of services. Its deft team repairs phones suffering from maladies such as water damage, cracked screens, and charging issues. Gamers take solace in CPR’s ability to expertly handle the popularly named “ring of death” that can plague consoles. They also repair LCD screens for tablets and laptops. Customer can mail in their gadgets, drop them off at the store, or sit comfortably and wait while their devices are fixed.