Choose from Six Options
- $25 for a 50 caliber open-play package for two ($95 value)
- $49 for a 50 caliber open-play paintball package for four ($190 value)
- $99 for a 50 caliber open-play paintball package for eight ($370 value)
- $30 for a 50 caliber open-play paintball package for two ($95 value)
- $59 for a 50 caliber open-play paintball package for four ($190 value)
- $118 for a 50 caliber open-play paintball package for eight ($370 value)
CPX Sports is open weekdays only from Memorial Day (5/25/15) to Labor Day (9/7/15).
Each package comes with rental markers, 250 paintballs per person, and protective face masks. Low-impact paintball allows for players to experience the fun of traditional paintball with lighter impacts that are 17% slower, making for a good introduction to paintball, especially for kids and beginners.
A hailstorm of paint projectiles rains down upon CPX Sports' more than one dozen fields, each of which poses different challenges and requires specialized tactics. The crown jewel of the park is the Town of Bedlam, a massive maze of small-town 1950s buildings that jut out between streets dotted by paint-splattered cars and streetlights. There, snipers poke their heads out of the central city hall's tower as the opposing team hides out or checks for abandoned shampoo samples inside the post office. The Jungle of Doom drops teams into a heavily wooded field to vie for control of a central temple, and chromatic combatants weave between desiccated cars in the Wastelands, attempting to collect the most gas cans. A full pro shop outfits players with markers, protective gear, and Sesame Street coloring books for target practice.
In the newly-built indoor paintball facility, meanwhile, combatants can compete on an over 35,000 square-foot field no matter how bad the weather outside is. The location also features private rooms for birthday parties, or corporate outings for effective team-building exercises that don’t involve gluing the marketing staff to people in sales.