Sharing a meal out strengthens family bonds in a civilized way, unlike invading the neighborhood block party and laying siege to the bounce castle. Subjugate your hunger with today’s Groupon to the Crab Cake Factory in Jacksonville Beach. Choose between the following options:
- For $18, you get a lunch for two (up to a $39.90 total value), available 11 a.m.–3 p.m. The lunch for two includes:
- Two sandwiches or entrees (up to a $13.95 value each)
Two of the following beverages: soda, tea, draft beer, or glass of featured wine (up to a $6 value each)<p>
- For $40, you get a dinner for two (up to a $93.80 total value), available after 3 p.m. The dinner for two includes:
- Two of the following soups or salads: classic french onion soup, Maryland-crab vegetable soup, tossed mixed-green house salad, or parmesan crisp caesar salad (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $25.95 value each). Customers will be responsible for paying the difference for entrees and market-value items priced more than $25.95.
- One bottle of featured red or white wine (a $30 value)<p>
Led by the culinary wizardry of Chef Kahn Vongdara, the Crab Cake Factory scintillates palates with a menu packed with Chesapeake Bay–inspired seafood and steaks. Paired patrons can muffle their midday munchies with hearty sandwiches or lunchtime entrees including broiled or blackened mahi-mahi, which comes with house rice or garlic whipped potatoes. The lunch package also lets customers parch dehydrated throats or water human-growing cabbage patches with soda, tea, draft beer, or glasses of featured wine. Dinnertimers can kick-start their feasts with a bowl of soup filled with pieces of Maryland crab and vegetables or French-speaking onions. Jowls may then orally dismantle entrees, such as two broiled blue-crab jumbo-lump crab cakes, served with organic veggies and tropical-fruit salsa, or a 16-ounce new york strip steak topped with crispy potato strings.
The Crab Cake House’s dining area features sleek wood floors accented by earth-toned walls, plush booths, and wooden tables and chairs. Along with an eclectic selection of land and sea fare, the restaurant hosts events ranging from musical performances to full-scale reenactments of the Crimean War.
Crab Cake Factory
Having grown up in Baltimore, Chef Kahn Vongdara showcases a cooking style infused with the flavors and ingredients of Chesapeake Bay. At Crab Cake Factory, he has compiled a menu featuring Maryland-style crab cakes and dishes such as trout and crayfish brushed with roasted-pecan sauce. Chef Kahn's hefty 16-ounce new york strip steak with crispy potato strings is served in a dining room—full of plush booths and wooden tables—where musicians pluck strings and sensually massage their saxophones. To complement the surf 'n' turf lineup and Jacksonville Jaguars games in the lounge, the eatery's mixologists offer more than 10 martinis, including the Cupid's Potion, crafted with Three Olives vanilla vodka and strawberry liqueur.