All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
April 8, 2012
What You'll Get
Before fishermen discovered the edibility of fish, they used each catch as bait for larger species, hoping in the end to hook the biggest fish of all—friendship. Snag friends with food with today's Groupon to Crab King of Augusta, valid at locations in Hephzibah and Augusta. Choose between the following options:
- For $13, you get a seafood takeout meal for two people (up to a $27.89 total value) that includes:
- 1 pound of large steamed and seasoned shrimp (a $9.99 value)
- Two side dishes (up to a $1.99 value each)
- Six bacon-wrapped scallops (a $4.49 value)
- Six fried oysters (a $3.95 value)
- Two Sara Lee strawberry shortcake cups (a $1.25 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $1.49 value each)
- For $24, you get a seafood takeout meal for four people (up to a $55.78 total value) that includes:
- 2 pounds of large steamed and seasoned shrimp (a $19.98 value)
- Four side dishes (up to a $1.99 value each)
- 12 bacon-wrapped scallops (a $8.98 value)
- 12 fried oysters (a $7.80 value)
- Four Sara Lee strawberry shortcake cups (a $1.25 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $1.49 value each)
The maritime chefs at Crab King of Augusta populate their savory menu with fresh seafood and a celebrated garlic dipping sauce. Start off with 1- or 2-pounds of shrimp bathed in steam and seasoning blends, recalling a jacuzzi party hosted by Mrs. Dash. Toothsome morsels of bacon-wrapped scallops and fried oysters infiltrate muzzles after increasing their allure with a bath in Crab King's signature garlic dipping sauce. Tea and soft drinks add refreshment throughout the meal, while a pair or quartet of Sara Lee strawberry shortcake cups provides a better finale than eating a The Cosby Show season eight boxed set.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Carryout only. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.