A symptom of its characteristic hardiness, the mighty steak has always had a hard time saying, "I love you, too." Cut through to the heart of steak with today's Groupon to Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill in Belleville. Choose between the following options:
- For $30, you get a dinner for two (a $60.95 total value). The dinner includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $13.98 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $19.99 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $6.99 value)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of anything from the lunch menu, served from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Lunch entrees range from $6.99–$9.99.
Crabby Joe's chefs conjure feasts from the eatery's menu of chicken, burgers, steak, and seafood that are inspired by the delectability of family home cooking. At dinner, piles of Tex-Mex chili or extra cheese adorn the load-bearing Joe's nachos, first cousin to the hearty loaded-cheese-fries starter. Entree options pile up to challenge one's decision-making speeds, including the 10-ounce new york striploin sprinkled with goat cheese in a brandy-peppercorn sauce or the grilled lemon-pepper salmon. Sweet treats cap off the meal with offerings such as the rich mud-mountain pie with its layers of chocolate and a crumbly topping. Customers sitting down for lunch can fortify for the day with the pulled-pork-topped texas barbecue burger or with pastas, salads, or steaming bowls of chili. Crabby Joe's also fosters a sports-friendly environment where the clink of frosty pints couples with a Leafs game or with broadcasts of soccer, football, baseball, or championship air-guitar events.