What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$14 for $25 worth of lunch for two
$24 for $50 worth of lunch for four
$42 for dinner with wine for two ($98.74 total value)
- Two salads ($13.50 value)
- Two entrees ($29.99 value)
- One dessert ($7.25 value)
- One bottle of wine ($48 value)
$89 for dinner with wine for four ($197.48 total value)
- Four salads ($27 value)
- Four entrees ($59.98 value)
- Two desserts ($14.50 value)
- Two bottles of wine ($96 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The team at New Britain's Cracovia prepares a selection of authentic Polish dishes made from scratch. Read on to learn more about a few of the menu's signature items.
- Cheese blintzes: These fried pancakes are filled with farmer cheese and accompanied by sour cream or applesauce and powdered sugar.
- Gołąbki: Among the house specialities, this stuffed-cabbage dish features ground meat and rice in a tomato sauce, which is served with mashed potatoes.
- Flaczki: In addition to its soups of the day, Cracovia serves bowls of this traditional Polish beef-trip stew daily.
- De volaille: This popular dish features a boneless chicken breast that's pounded and rolled in a rich herb butter and coated with eggs and breadcrumbs before it's cooked.