What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $23 for a single-day general-admission pass for one adult ($45 value)
- $40 for a single-day general-admission pass for two adults ($90 value)
- $75 for a single-day general-admission pass for four adults ($180 value)
- $70 for a single-day general-admission pass for two adults and two kids ($140 value)
The festival takes place at Temple Sinai on Saturday, October 29, from 5-10 p.m. and Sunday, October 30, from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 and older with valid ID for wine sampling. Includes: Live entertainment Keepsake glass, chocolate, dessert, wine and specialty tasting. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Crafted Coco and Grapes Festival
- What You'll See: chocolate truffles, chocolate macaroons, chocolate and nut bars, and plenty of wine
- What You'll Taste: all of the above, including pairings of fine chocolates and wines that bring out the nuances of each
- Who You'll Meet: chocolate makers, confectioners, and winemakers
- What You'll Hear: live music soundtracking every bite and sip