On the International Space Station, brave astro-pioneers pass the time by making crafts—namely, dreamcatchers to catch the dreams of any nearby aliens dreaming of attacking Earth. Make your crafting dreams come true with today's Groupon to Craftology in Fair Oaks. Choose from the following options:
- For $45, you get three sewing classes (a $90 total value), including the following:
- One Beginning Sewing—Machine Basics class (a $30 value)
- A choice of any two project classes (a $60 value)
- 20% off any fabric purchase
- For $10, you get $20 worth of sewing, knitting, and craft supplies.
- For $75, you get a three-month Gold membership (a $150 value) that includes the following:
- Unlimited use of Craftology studio space
- Use of Craftology equipment (you supply the consumables)
- A locker to store personal equipment, supplies, and projects
- Three friend passes each month
- A 15% discount on classes
- A 10% discount on merchandise
Craftology brings together crafting crusaders and fiber-arts artisans of all skill levels for well-supplied crafting classes in a professional studio space. For those who need to hone new skills for crafting armies of rogue Cabbage Patch Kids, Craftology offers project classes for beginners and experienced seamsters. A Beginning Sewing—Machine Basics class acquaints you with your home-brought machine and stitching basics, and project classes range from art journaling in the Journal Adventures class to knitting and garment making. Craftology also arms sewing arms with high-quality cotton fabric ($9/yard), accessories ($1.59+), and hand-dyed yarns for knitting and entertaining bored cats.
With a Gold membership, you are free to come and go as you please, wielding Craftology's equipment to work on personal crafting projects and Frankensteins made of yarn and macaroni. Customers must bring their own consumables, but a discount on supplies and merchandise ensures easy access to yarns, strings, and novelty-size knitting needles.