Before bread, sandwiches were haphazardly supported by two hands high-fiving. Enjoy better-constructed eats with today’s Groupon to Cragnacker’s Bar & Grill in Old Hickory. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a meal for two (up to a $32 total value). The meal includes:
- 10 wings (an $8.50 value)
- Two sandwiches (up to a $7.50 value each)
- Two orders of fries (a $1.50 value each)
- Two beers (a $2.75 value each)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of anything on the menu.<p>
Cragnacker’s Bar & Grill simultaneously satisfies appetites for fresh grub and amusement, dishing out a diverse spread of classic pub eats amid a collection of fun-dispensing attractions. Dining duos commence feasting by tag-teaming a pile of wings, which are served mild or cloaked in a sauce hot enough to melt tableside ice sculptures.
Quarter-pound burgers anchor a meaty lineup of sandwiches with specialty toppings such as bacon and mushrooms, and french dips coast onto tables accompanied by a sidecar of savory au jus. To sample a variety of toppings at once, attempt to tackle the club–a succulent union of ham, turkey, american and swiss cheese, bacon, and various veggies. A pair of sudsy brews chases each bite and provides liquid fuel to guests who plan on singing karaoke, playing pool or pinball, or leading a restaurant-wide samba train.