Oak Mountain Winery’s restaurant is located 75 feet underground and features seasonal dishes and over 35 wine varietals
What You'll Get
- Type of food: American
- What’s included:
- Sautéed Brussels Sprouts, Five-Cheese Flatbread, Two Glasses of Wine or Beer, and a $5 Coupon for Two People include:
- Sautéed brussels sprouts (up to$12 each)
- Five-cheese flatbread (up to $13 each)
- Two glasses of wine or beer on tap (up to $10 each)
- One $5 coupon toward a bottle of wine
- Two Sautéed Brussels Sprouts, Two Five-Cheese Flatbreads, Four Glasses of Wine or Beer, and Two $5 Coupons for Four People includes:
- Two sautéed brussels sprouts (up to $12 each)
- Two five-cheese flatbreads (up to $13 each)
- Four glasses of wine or beer on tap (up to $10 each)
- Two $5 coupons, each toward a bottle of wine (cannot be combined)
- Valid for the listed options on any day the establishment is open
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit of two drinks. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oak Mountain Winery
Oak Mountain Winery is a family owned winery that is located on the Deportola Wine Trail, in Temecula’s Wine Country. Home to Southern California’s only mined wine caves, Oak Mountain offers tours and tastings guided by knowledgeable and friendly staff.
The winery is known for their raspberry and strawberry champagnes, and offer over 30 award winning wines. The Cave Café offers an opportunity to dine underground or host weddings or special events. Their climate controlled pavilion overlooks one of the most spectacular views in the valley.