Experience Louisiana’s rich culinary culture from the bayou to Bourbon Street with Cajun soul food and southern BBQ
About This Deal
- General admission
- What’s included: live music, merchandise vendors, kids zone, free games, face painting and bounce houses, cooking demos, Jambalaya cook-off, and more
- Parking, drinks, and food are not included.
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Free admission for children under 15 if accompanied by an adult.
- Free admission for military members with valid photo ID on Sunday.
- Pets allowed? No
Prohibited items: outside food and drinks
- View Facebook updates
About Crawfish & Catfish Festival
The tastiest parts of New Orleans food and culture come to California for the Crawfish & Catfish Festival. Cooks arrive early to prepare boiled crawfish, fried catfish, alligator, gumbo, and lots of other Cajun cuisine—and it'll take a while for entrants to get through everything they want to eat. That's no problem, since the festival encourages its visitors to bring along lawn chairs and stay for a consistent lineup of entertainment. Bands play Zydeco, New Orleans jazz, R&B, and other styles sure to make any audience member wave a crawfish in the air like a lighter.