Bikes are eco-friendly and fun, unlike coal trains, which are powered entirely by Christmastime disappointment. Hop on with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for an elite bicycle tune-up (a $90 value)
- Wipe down of frame
- Adjustment of derailleurs, brakes, hubs, headset, and gears
- Lubrication for chain and pivots of the derailleurs
- Inspection of tires and air
- Inspection of binders and bolts on the stem, seat post, and cranks<p>
$49 for a pro bicycle tune-up (a $120 value)
- Everything from the elite tune-up
- Frame replacement, or re-alignment if possible
- Replacement of all cables and housing
- Grease for the bottom bracket and headset
- Full suspension grease<p>
Craycroft Cycles opened in 2010 and has since assembled a team of riders that is as well versed in tricks as it is in repairs, tune-ups, and parts. From the front of the family-owned shop to the back, and from floor to ceiling, bikes and accessories bearing the names of top brands line the walls in a metallic oasis of potential adventures. Within that oasis, the team springs to action, melding their know-how to specialize in riding disciplines including BMX, mountain, road, and inner volcano. That spectrum of expertise comes in handy, especially when customers pop in with differing interests, such as freestyle riding versus recreational riding, or when a specific part is necessary and needs to be hunted down—a challenge Craycroft readily accepts.