What You'll Get
Photographs of precious moments are the greatest gifts relatives can leave behind for their descendants, aside from genes for cowlick-resistant hair or hints to where the inheritance is buried. Learn how to capture transgenerational treasures with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $29 for a Digital Point & Shoot workshop on May 12 (a $69 value)
- $29 for a Digital Point & Shoot workshop on June 16 (a $69 value)
- $29 for a Digital Point & Shoot workshop on July 14 (a $69 value)
- $39 for an Introduction to DSLR Photography class on April 21 (a $79 value)
- $39 for an Introduction to DSLR Photography class on May 19 (a $79 value)
- $39 for an Introduction to DSLR Photography class on June 23 (a $79 value)
- $39 for an Introduction to DSLR Photography class on July 21 (a $79 value)<p>
In each daylong workshop, professional instructors teach students how to grapple with the basics of their point-and-shoot or digital single-lens reflex cameras and produce quality photos from shooting to editing. The Digital Point-and-Shoot classes last from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., and the Intro to DSLR Photography classes last from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option and date purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Creative Digital Workshops
Professional photographers Jonathan Mathis and Carlos Guzman nurture and support budding photographic talents with their classes and workshops. During the six-hour Point & Shoot digital photography workshop, budding shutterbugs maximize camera potential as an expert instructor discusses the basics of camera operation while shining light on the various camera modes, menus, and zoom features. In both Point-and-Shoot and DSLR camera classes, instructors also cover the fundamentals of editing, cropping, printing, and storing. At the end of each workshop, apprentices review their photos from the session and discuss them as a group, pointing out strengths, weaknesses, and skillfully camouflaged Waldos. Other classes and workshops have included sessions on topics such as studio lighting, documentary photography, and digital editing. Creative Digital Workshops also hosts low-cost lectures and demonstrations to inspire communities to see and capture their worlds through a camera lens.