Children can improve their craft, cooking, or technical skills while making new friends to stay creative during the days away from school
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Children are invited to socialize with their peers and learn new skills, such as baking, coding, or sewing
- Day camp
- Camp schedule: from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (extended hours available for an additional fee); view the dates
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 23, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Not valid on Thursdays. Valid only at Milton location. Valid only for reservations from July 2 until August 23, 2019. Limit 1 per child. Week-long camps available for upgrade at registration. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Creative Kids Place
During their youth workshops and camps, the patient instructors at Creative Kids Place help youngsters spark life-long passions for a wide range of artistic endeavors. Examples of creative classes that participants can attend include:
- Clay hand-building - during these classes a unique masterpiece is created from raw clay that is sculpted and manually shaped.
- Pottery painting - these classes feature decorating of a premade pottery piece. Students use special paints to cover its surface with colorful motives, that can, for example, represent nature, or stories known from the tales.
- Bead creations - classes that utilize various material to create colorful beads which can be used to create a unique piece of jewelry.
- T-shirt paintings - being a new fashion creator also requires artistic skills. During these classes, participants can create their own T-shirt featuring a handmade pattern or anything they like - the only limitation is the imagination.
Whether they're bringing life (and stuffing) to new teddy bears, or painting a holiday-themed plate as an unforgettable gift, each student brings home their crafty creations as a physical testament to newfound skills. And for kids celebrating their special day, Creative Kids Place hosts birthday parties with themes ranging from ceramic painting and Lego to "Stuff a Bear" parties, where each kid gets to stuff and take home their own stuffed animal.