- 40+ flavors of cake, icing & filling
- Custom-made delights
About This Deal
A cake is the perfect way to commemorate a special occasion, whether it’s celebrating a birthday, graduation, or entire year of not eating cake. Re-engage a dietary dalliance with today’s Groupon to Creative Memories Inc., located on West Bedford Euless Road in Hurst. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get $40 worth of custom or pre-made cakes.
- For $10, you get $20 worth of custom or pre-made cakes.
Creative Memories Inc. temporarily memorializes life milestones with carefully crafted confectionary masterpieces culled from a menu boasting more than 40 flavors of cake, filling, and icing. Start by picking a suitably sized sweet from a variety of saccharine girths, such as a quarter-sheet ($20 and up), half-sheet ($35 and up), or bed sheet—ideal for sweet-toothed sleepers who like to eat their own mattress. Build a base from flavors that include almond, red velvet, and butter pecan, and then infuse it with a decadent filling ($3–$10) such as raspberry, coconut, or caramel. Porcine architects who value deliciousness over sturdiness can construct their cake’s roof out of icing ($3–$10) instead of brick, laying shingles made of buttercream, cream cheese, and other assorted frosting flavors.
Just like custom-made matching family jumpsuits, custom cakes should be ordered 7 to 10 days in advance. Although a $20 Groupon will get a quarter-sheet white cake with white buttercream frosting, Groupons can also be used toward a more expensive cake or a variety of pre-made cakes for sweet selectors less inclined to create their own confection.
Seven InsiderPagers give Creative Memories Inc. a three-star average:
- Creative Memories will make your birthday or special event amazing! What they can do with cakes is brillant! I woul [sic] recommend them for your next cake need. – DM B.
- Their cakes are the tastiest this woman with a hard core sweet tooth has ever eaten. The cakes are moist, dense, and rich. – sally o