- $170 for a four-hour interior-decorating consultation (a $340 value)<p>
The interior designer will cover one of multiple areas of home decorating:
- Space planning/declutter-tips
- Color, paint, and fabric selection
- Rug and flooring selection
- Showcase personal collections
- Window fashions
- Furniture and accessory selection
- Art and framing selection
- Home staging<p>
Creative Points of You
Vickie Pryor's downtown loft, with its crimson walls, splashes of greenery, and modernistic artwork, bespeaks her design expertise. Though she owns and operates interior-design firm Creative Points of You, it might be surprising to learn that this wasn't her first vocation—Vickie worked as an airline executive before attending the Decorator Training Institute. But she wouldn't consider her time in the corporate world as all for naught. Vickie now incorporates her customer-service and business skills into all of her interior-design services.
During a consultation, Vicki will help clients envision what a transformed space will look like by assessing style, budget, and time necessary for a project, while discussing what decor can be kept, updated, or purchased. She will also help review future planning and implementation steps for interior decorating.