All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$36.50 for a mix of charcuterie and cheese paired with three small-batch VQA wines for two people (C$60 value)
- C$61.50 for a mix of charcuterie and cheese paired with three small-batch VQA wines for four people (C$120 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Creekside Estate Winery
Creekside Estate Winery was established in 1997. But this 15-acre spot has more to boast about than its many years of experience. Read on to learn how the winery stacks up by the numbers.
- 4th Avenue—the Niagara Peninsula street Creekside Estate Winery calls home
- 8 core white wines, including signature and Backyard Block bottles of sauvignon blanc
- 7 core red wines, such as Laura's Red, a blend of cabernet sauvignon, merlot, cabernet franc, syrah, malbec, and petit verdot
- 2016—the year the already award-winning Broken Press syrah earned the title of Best Red Wine at the Ontario Wine Awards
- 4 tour experiences that explore the winery and its surroundings; these include a winemaker's picnic lunch and a collaboration with local artisan cheesemakers