Retreating to a cabin is a more convenient way to relax and connect with nature than stringing a hammock between two waterfalls. Enjoy outdoor charms and indoor comforts with today’s Groupon to Creekwalk Inn and Cabins in Cosby, near Gatlinburg and nestled in the foothills around the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Choose from the following options:
- For $269, you get a two-night honeymoon deluxe cabin package for two (a $543 value).
- For $369, you get a three-night honeymoon deluxe cabin package for two (a $772 value).
- For $459, you get a four-night honeymoon deluxe cabin package for two (a $1,001 value).<p>
All package options include the following:
- Honeymoon or deluxe honeymoon cabin (up to a $229 value/night)
- One breakfast for two (a $38 value)
- One packed picnic lunch for two (a $30 value)
- One bottle of sparkling cider (a $15 value)
- One map for hiking (a $2 value)<p>
The hospitable staff at Creekwalk Inn and Cabins welcomes in sweethearts for adventurous days filled with skiing and ice-skating in nearby Gatlinburg or hikes through 700 miles of waterfall-studded trails and romantic evenings spent by the fireplace or in the hot tub of a private cabin. Guests stop by the Creekwalk Inn—where they’ll return for a scrumptious breakfast—for directions to their cabin, which is nestled on a 30-acre property designed to preserve the area’s natural beauty. Visit Pigeon Forge to see the Titanic at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies or Dollywood. Take a picnic lunch on a hike through Great Smoky Mountains National Park, gaze at the holiday lights of Smoky Mountain Winterfest, and later toast to outdoor escapades such as white-water rafting with a bottle of sparkling cider, delivered to the cabin. Heart-shaped jacuzzis in select cabins kindle romance, and oval-shaped jacuzzis in others inspire solutions to decade-old geometry problems. Outdoor hot tubs keep couples warm as they recount the day’s adventures, before vaulted wooden ceilings and crackling indoor fireplaces beckon them inside to rest.