All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Walking tours explore intriguing surroundings at a leisurely pace, much like a photography class held in a thick bog of quicksand. Let it all sink in with this Groupon.
$26 for a Savor Historic Old Town Cottonwood Self-Guided Culinary Tour ($52 Total Value)
- One mini-beer flight at Rendezvous in Old Town (a $9 value)
- One mini-beer flight at The Vineyard Bistro (a $9 value)
- One mini-beer flight at Crema Cafe (a $9 value)
- Gourmet cheese and caramel tasting at Bonnie Lait (a $9 value)
- Choice of artisan loaf or batard at Orion Bread Company (a $4.50 value)
- Olive-oil and balsamic-vinegar tasting at Verde Valley Olive Oil Traders (a $1.50 value)
- Brownie at Red Rooster Cafe (a $4.50 value)
- Snack sampler of gourmet popcorn, fudge, and ice-cream samples at Candy Corral (a $5.50 value)<p>
Walkers check-in at Crema Cafe between 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. The self-guided culinary tour begins as the staff at Crema Cafe hand tourists a map of locally owned foodie havens. Tasters move along the itinerary at their own pace, revisiting Cottonwood’s mining days, the wildness of Prohibition, and the location where Jimmy Hoffa purportedly buried his gold.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be used in 1 visit. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 21 or older and have a valid ID to drink alcohol. Must sign waiver. Not available May 26-28, 2012 or any Saturday. Subject to availability. Reservations recommended for parties of 5 or more. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.