Without spas, terry-cloth bathrobes would have to make ends meet by taking part-time jobs as car-wash rags and Muppets. Help keep bathwear gainfully employed with today's Groupon to Crème De La Crème Day Spa and Salon. Choose from the following options:
- For $34, you get mani-pedi package (a $68 total value), which includes:
- Spa pedicure (a $35 value)
- Spa manicure (a $23 value)
- Paraffin hand dip (a $10 value)
- For $60, you get a facial package (a $125 total value), which includes:
- One-hour European facial (an $85 value)
- Collagen mask (a $25 value)
- Anti-aging cream (a $15 value)
- For $75, you get a detox treatment (a $150 total value), which includes:
- 45-minute detox massage
- 20-minute detox footbath
- For $60, you get a haircare package (a $120 total value), which includes:
- Shampoo with hydrating conditioner
- Hair gloss
- Haircut and style
The mother-daughters team at Crème De La Crème lavishes patrons with pampering spa packages and professional hair services. Beautifying treatments extend to the furthermost tips of the appendages with mani-pedi therapies. Once nails have been properly preened, hands are soaked in a therapeutic paraffin wax dip to seal in moisture and cast molds for creepy Halloween candles. The 60-minute European facial revitalizes the glean of sun-scorched smiles, and the additions of a collagen mask and anti-aging cream may result in roadside stops for skin admiration and concerns about underage driving.
Once the face and limbs have been properly attended to, aestheticians focus on the core with a tender massage designed to draw out harmful antigens squatting within musculature. A supplementary stint in the detoxifying footbath is believed to draw out any lingering pollutants. Cranial care rounds out a holistically vivifying visit with a shampoo and hydrating conditioner, followed by a cut, style, and hair gloss treatment.
Creme de la Creme Day Spa and Salon
The mother-daughter team behind Creme de la Creme cossets visages in a salon and spa space marked by accenting French decor. When they're not pampering individual clients with haircuts, facials, and massages, they're throwing specialized parties and group getaways for all manner of clients, from kids to bachelorettes to coworkers. They also keep the onsite boutique stocked with shiny Swarovski crystals, glistening handbags, and rhinestone clothing to accommodate any client who wants to ride a bicycle home in style safely, at night, through a sea of paparazzi.
Hyde Park, Brookwood, Southern Hills
2533 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, Louisiana 71118