One of the cardinal rules of a party is “Always have more than enough food for everyone,” a rule superseded only by “Never mix alcohol with access to a particle accelerator.” Secure sustenance for all revellers with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options.
$15 for a creole meal for two (a $31 total value)
- Two creole specialties: choose from a po’ boy sandwich, a muffaletta, or gumbo and a half po’ boy sandwich (a $10 value each)
- One order of sweet-potato fries with homestyle creole mayonnaise (a $6 value)
- Two creole drinks (a $2.50 value each)<p>
$25 for a creole meal for four (a $62 total value)
- Four creole specialties (a $10 value each)
- Two orders of sweet potato fries with homestyle creole mayonnaise (a $6 value each)
- Four creole drinks (a $2.50 value each)<p>
For po’ boy sandwiches, diners can choose from bourbon pulled pork, barbecue prawn, blackened chicken, blackened catfish, or fried green tomato. Click here for the menu.<p>
Creole Envie has been hand-picked for Groupon’s Restaurant Week.
6509 112 Ave.
Edmonton, Alberta T5W 4K3