Choose from Three Options
- $28.50 for three Groupons, each good for one crêpe meal at the Menlo Park Mall Edison location (up to $50.85 value)
- $28.50 for three Groupons, each good for one crêpe meal at the Freehold Mall (up to $50.85 value)
- $28.50 for three Groupons, each good for one crêpe meal at the The Quaker Bridge Mall location (up to $50.85 value)
Each crêpe meal includes the following:
- One sweet or savory crêpe
- One side salad or ice cream
- Two macaroons
- One canned beverage or water
- Click to see the menu.
There's always a flurry of action behind the counter at Crêpes Célestes. That's because the chefs don't hide behind kitchen doors. Rather, they showcase their crepe-flipping, sauce-spreading, and egg-cracking skills directly in front of customers. They create a range of internationally inspired crêpes, whether it's a simple version with cane sugar, butter, and lemon juice or a decadent dessert layered with Nutella, coconut, bananas, and a splash of Bailey's. For a special treat, they can even add scoops of ice cream that melt over the still-warm batter.
They don't just fill their crêpes with sweet ingredients, however. They also create a full roster of savory crêpes influenced by different world cuisines, from sautéed vegetables in a spicy chipotle sauce to pesto chicken with red peppers. But whether they're whipping up a sweet or savory concoction, the chefs customize the batter with gluten-free flour on weekends to accommodate food allergies. Additionally, gluten-free macarons are available daily in a variety of flavors.
3710 Route 9
Freehold, NJ 07728