All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 13, 2017
· Reviewed April 20, 2017
· Reviewed April 15, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $9.75 for Valid at Menlo Park Mall Location: One Crêpe Meal With Macaroons ($16.95 value)
- $27.75 for Three Groupons: Each Good for One Crêpe Meal With Macaroons Valid at Menlo Park Mall Location ($50.85 value)
- $9.75 for Valid at Freehold Mall Location: One Crêpe Meal With Macaroons ($16.95 value)
- $27.75 for Three Groupons: Each Good for One Crêpe Meal With Macaroons Valid at Freehold Mall Location ($50.85 value)
Each crêpe meal includes the following:
- One sweet or savory crêpe
- One side salad or ice cream
- Two macaroons
- One canned beverage or water
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at location purchased. Must use promotional value in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Crêpes Célestes
There's always a flurry of action behind the counter at Crêpes Célestes. That's because the chefs don't hide behind kitchen doors. Rather, they showcase their crepe-flipping, sauce-spreading, and egg-cracking skills directly in front of customers. They create a range of internationally inspired crêpes, whether it's a simple version with cane sugar, butter, and lemon juice or a decadent dessert layered with Nutella, coconut, bananas, and a splash of Bailey's. For a special treat, they can even add scoops of ice cream that melt over the still-warm batter.
They don't just fill their crêpes with sweet ingredients, however. They also create a full roster of savory crêpes influenced by different world cuisines, from sautéed vegetables in a spicy chipotle sauce to pesto chicken with red peppers. But whether they're whipping up a sweet or savory concoction, the chefs customize the batter with gluten-free flour on weekends to accommodate food allergies. Additionally, gluten-free macarons are available daily in a variety of flavors.