All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The morning ritual of breakfast mirrors the elegant cosmic dance of dawn, when the sun awakes to crack and scramble comets and then drink the Milky Way straight from the carton. Similarly rise and shine with today’s Groupon to Crepeteria. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get breakfast for two (up to a $21 total value), which includes:
- Two breakfast crêpes (up to an $8.50 value each)
- Two 12-ounce coffees (a $2 value each)
- For $19, you get breakfast for four (up to a $42 total value), which includes:
- Four breakfast crêpes (up to an $8.50 value each)
- Four 12-ounce coffees (a $2 value each)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of sweet and savory crêpes and café fare for two or more. Crêpes range from $6–$9.
- For $19, you get $40 worth of sweet and savory crêpes and café fare for four or more. Crêpes range from $6–$9. <p>
Crepeteria adds a touch of American flair to classic French cuisine with an eclectic menu of sweet and savory crêpes filled with fresh fruits, deli meats, or vegetables. Start mornings off right with the breakfast special, a crêpe-wrapped mélange of ham or bacon, egg, and melted swiss, or swap it for a sweet beginning by wrapping the wafer-thin pancake around vanilla ice cream or a bowl of cereal. The crêpe craftsmen also fold the delicate dough around an assortment of customer-chosen toppings, such as peanut butter and jelly, or sliced apples, raw honey, and melted brie, all of which may be washed down with fresh cups of hand-roasted, small batch Savannah’s PERC coffee. For guests who prefer batter-less endeavors, the eatery prepares a scrumptious selection of homemade deli fare, including a broccoli-raisin salad, risotto-stuffed tomatoes, and scarborough meatloaf, made with a blend of fresh parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme, and served stuffed into an acoustic guitar with sundried tomatoes, pine nuts, and onion.
Though Crepeteria sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.