Bowling is a model for interpersonal relationships—the ball is your scream, and the pins are other people’s opinions. Make a striking statement with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a bowling package for up to 5 (up to a $64.52 total value)
- Two hours of bowling with up to 5 shoe rentals (up to a $45 value)
- One 14” pizza with one topping (a $14.02 value)
- One pitcher of soda (a $5.50 value)<p>
$45 for a bowling package for up to 10 (up to a $129.04 total value)
- Two hours of bowling with up to 10 shoe rentals (up to a $90 value)
- Two 14” pizzas with one topping each (a $14.02 value each)
- Two pitchers of soda (a $5.50 value each)<p>
At Crest Bowl, pins scatter across the gleaming hardwood of 32 bowling lanes equipped with up-to-date scoring equipment, lending a baritone rumble to a chorus of cheery shouts. Patrons lace up bowling shoes to improve smooth approaches and ward off sandal-model scouts. Mr. Karaoke conducts sing-alongs multiple nights a week, and cosmic bowling nights allow players to work toward a perfect game and experience the thrill of riding a comet amid upbeat music and the glow of laser lights. When three consecutive strikes put turkey on bowlers' minds, Brickhouse Pizza Company sates appetites with pizzas and sandwiches and fuels victory toasts with a full bar.
“Great family atmosphere. Good pizza!”
“Crest bowl is a very nice place to take your family ”
“Had a great time. Not crowded but I called in advance to make. Pizza was good. ”