All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of Hydrating facial: the procedure aims at cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration of the skin.
- Benefits of Anti-Aging facial: stimulates the production of collagen and elastin that help to restore firmness and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Benefits of Acne facial: the procedure focuses on extractions for blocked pores, reduces redness and inflammation, and removes excess sebum.
- LED facial helps to stimulate the skin’s blood flow and reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. The treatments can also diminish enlarged pores, leaving the skin look firmer and younger.
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of Microcurrent facial: the treatment is intended to hydrate and tone the skin, it reduces the appearance of fine lines, and helps the skin look younger and fresh.
- Benefits of BioActive Peel facial: the procedure helps to resurface the skin without downtime or scarring, it also reduces signs of aging, discoloration, and improves the skin’s tone and texture.
- Products used: Dermalogica, AGE smart, UltraCalming, mediBac clearing, PowerBright TRx products.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Crest Hair, Nail & Spa
Crest Hair, Nail & Spa is a professional salon that believes in conscientious beauty. That's why all staff is highly trained and strives to provide only the best quality services to each and every client. The owner of the salon is a licensed cosmetologist with more than 25 years of experience in the beauty industry. Apart from the US license, she has also obtained the certifications from the finest specialists at London and Paris. Such a broad knowledge surely helps to develop successful business and deliver the best customer experience.