Scientists agree that the only reason adults have children is so they have a socially acceptable reason to visit amusement parks, eat at novelty pizza arcades, and see movies with Shreks in them. Put some fun in the oven with today’s kid-friendly Groupon to Crete Family Fun Center in Crete. Choose between the following options:
- For $35, you get a family fun pack for four (an $87 total value) that includes the following items:
- Four games of laser tag (a $22 value)
- Four games of Cannonball Wars (an $18 value)
- 100 tokens for arcade games (a $25 value)
- One pizza (a $17 value)
One pitcher of soft drink (a $5 value)<p>
- For $49, you get a family fun pack for six (a $139 total value) that includes the following items:
- Six games of laser tag (a $33 value)
- Six games of Cannonball Wars (a $27 value)
- 160 tokens for arcade games (a $40 value)
- Two pizzas (a $34 value)
- One pitcher of soft drink (a $5 value)<p>
At Crete Family Fun Center, kids giggle and romp through ample indoor and outdoor attractions, ranging from an arcade to warm-weather mini golf. Battles blaze in a black-lit laser-tag arena outfitted with neon lights that make youngsters glow as brightly as the time they found the primordial mutant goo hidden on the top shelf. Up to eight players per team sneak through the carpeted arena to laser-strike opponents and target an enemy base. During Cannonball Wars games, players as young as 3 don safety goggles and hunker down behind cannons to stage projectile war on their opponents. For four fervid minutes, participants attempt to shoot foam balls into the nets mounted below their antagonist’s cannons. Fully grown humans can attack digital enemies and play mini sports in the arcade, which contains machines such as skee ball, Cosmic Pro Striker bowling, and pinball, or gang up on hunger with gooey pizzas and bubbly pitchers of pop.
Crete Family Fun Center
Entertainment at the Crete Family Fun Center includes a Cannonball Wars arena, in which teams fire foam balls into the opposing crew’s net. Players work up a sweat while dodging focused light in an indoor laser-tag arena or playing classic and modern games in the arcade, and bumper cars provide catharsis for overworked driving instructors. Crete’s onsite restaurant dishes up treats such as pizzas, hot dogs, and burgers.
955 N Main St.
Crete, Illinois 60417Get Directions