Neighborhoods value their pubs as places to socialize, just as they value the ends of their rainbows as places to find extra parking-meter change. Enjoy camaraderie at close proximity with today’s Groupon to Cricket’s Tavern Inc. in Auburn. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get a seafood-and-pub-fare dinner for two (up to a $30.85 total value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $4.95 value)
Two entrees (up to a $12.95 value each)<p>
- For $30, you get a seafood-and-pub-fare dinner for four (up to a $61.70 total value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $4.95 value each)
Four entrees (up to a $12.95 value each)<p>
- For $10, you get $20 worth of pub fare and drinks. Entrees range from $5.25 to $12.95 each.<p>
A casual culinary haven peppered with sports-emblazoned flat screens and a jam-packed jukebox, Cricket’s Tavern serves up a menu of fried fish, barbecue fare, and wings in a vast selection of wet or dry rubs. A Vesuvius of hot, spicy cheese erupts over the entire starter menu, and appetizers such as garlic breadsticks, nacho chips, and chili-cheese fries are all preserved beneath a flow of dairy decadence. Entrees include the tender roasted pork shanks, browned and slathered in sweet-chipotle-barbecue sauce, and the two-piece beer-battered cod, a big fish in a small pond of homemade tartar sauce. An open karaoke mic tempts would-be superstars every Tuesday night, and the jukebox spins free tunes on Wednesdays, allowing patrons to create their own meal soundtracks devoid of rhythmic lip smacks and spoon solos.
120 W 7th St.
Auburn, Indiana 46706