All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· May 20, 2018
· May 12, 2018
· May 1, 2018
What You'll Get
- Tasting For Two With One Growler And Fill Of Choice
- Tasting For Four With Two Growlers And Fills Of Choice
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Not valid on Friday. Not valid on Saturday after 5 pm. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Crooked Eye Brewery
With a tip of a glass and a pull of a tap, the owners of Crooked Eye Brewery have been serving fresh ales to customers since 2014. But before that, founders Paul and Jeff Mulherin and Paul Hogan got their start as master brewers in Jeff's kitchen crafting small batches of extract beer. Soon, that five-gallon setup turned into a seven-barrel system at Crooked Eye, where—despite the equipment upgrade—the owners' passion and experience come through in their many beers.
- Hazy Eye Double IPA: Deep golden in color, with a creamy white head. The simple appearance of this beer belies the complexity its seven hop additions create. (9% ABV)
- Black Eye Stout: This toasty-tasting double-chocolate oatmeal stout is robust in both color and flavor. (7.5% ABV)
- White Tail Ale: A golden champagne–colored witbier with a light body and aromas of ginger, coriander, and orange peel offers the perfect alternative to some of the nano-brewery's heftier beers. (3.8% ABV)